1. Product Return and Change Policy
- When the customer accepts the products, has to check if they correspond to the original order. If the item is wearable it is also required to test the purchased product without removing the price tags to make sure that the product meets the order. If the item is an engine part then it is required to check the product without altering or damaging it, before it is put to use. (Otherwise it is considered that the product is not in the same condition as delivered and not accepted for return).
- When you decide that you want to change a product, you have to notify us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +30 2310843302 or +30 2310826531, about the reason of your product return.
- Prerequisite to return any product is the existence of the original receipt. If the product is not accompanied by the receipt of the purchase, the change can not be accepted.
- To accept replacing the products, they must:
- Not be used and / or worn
- Not be washed, altered or suffered any kind of damage.
- Do not remove the price tag or any tags
- Do not damage the packaging which is part of the product. For this reason you should not glue labels or packing tape over it.
- The shipping of the product must be made within 14 working days of receipt. Note that the return shipping fee is charged on the customer unless the item is defective or not the one the customer ordered.
- The return shipping address is: Pimenidis Eleftherios - 3P Racing, L. Konstantinou Karamanli 43, P.O. Box: 54639, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- If the customer has chosen the new product and has inform us and if the product is available, and product is of equal or greater value of the product of the original purchase, we send the new product to the address given to us by registering, within 14 working days.
- If there is difference in the price of the new product, the payment be made in two ways:
- Cash on Delivery
- Through Bank Deposit:
- Piraeus Bank, IBAN: GR6001717220006722126343148
- Eurobank, IBAN: GR2502602970000150100160145
- National Greek Bank, IBAN: GR1101102340000023436365508
- ALPHA Bank, IBAN: GR2301407270727002101001202
In the second case, the customer should be sent by mail (email@example.com) or fax (+30 2310853247) the receipt of the payment.
- Refunds will only be done if the products are defective and we are unable to replace them.
2. Return Policy of Defective products.
3P Racing packs all products in the best possible way to reach their destination without damage. If the client receives a product that has been severely damaged in the package and that has affected the product, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your return.
A product is considered as a defective product when there is a proven and obvious manufacturing fault. The products that are damaged by wear and tear after a month of purchase are not considered as defective products.
Note that in case of disagreement on the defect, 3P Racing has the right to return the products to the manufacturer for inspection, to determine whether the defect is structural or not. This course requires about 10-15 working days. Nevertheless 3P Racing will try to serve and inform the customer of this process as soon as possible.
3pracing.com is not responsible for delays in performance (including delivery) due to circumstances that are not attributable to the fault of 3pracing.com or due to force majeure and shall be entitled to an extension of time for execution. Examples could include strikes, terrorist acts, war, problems of supplier / transport / production, currency fluctuations, governmental or regulatory action and natural disasters. If this lasts more than 2 months, this Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.